Saturday, June 8, 2013

Is laughing the best medicine?

Well, if you ask me, I would say a big fat YES!!!
And I'm not the only one saying it, mind you. It has been scientifically proven, ladies and gentlemen!
Laughter is good for both your physical and emotional health. It strengthens your immune system, boosts your energy, diminishes pain, and protects you from the damaging effects of stress.

Have you ever noticed how good you felt after a good laugh? Well it's because laughing relaxes your whole body, increases blood flow and triggers the release of endorphins (brain's feel-good chemicals).
In short, just by laughing, you will increase your happiness and general well being.
And best of all, it's free and easy!

So my advice for today: Laugh Out Loud!!!
And, just to help you get a kickstart, I thought I would share one of my favorite Youtube video.
Enjoy!


So, what do you think? Is laughing the best medicine?
Thanks for stopping by!
x.o Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment