Friday, February 3, 2012

is red in your { heart } ?

Today is  National Wear Red Day  to support  the fight against heart disease in women.

I just thought it was the perfect day for me to play practice my skills in one of my latest addiction: creating moodboards on Olioboard
I have already spent quite some time on their website in the last couple of months looking for inspiration, but this is my very first moodboard 



very simple but I'm kinda proud ;)
One more little victory to my list! Yay!!!
{ victory dance }

Are you doing anything special today?
Thanks for stopping by!
x.o
Nat.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Why have I never heard of this Olioboard thing?!! Great, another thing for me to be obsessed with. Haha! I love the collection you put together but I'm pretty smitten w/ that red lamp.

    ReplyDelete